Dates & Times:
Arrive 3 - 6 pm on Sunday 30 Aug 2020, and depart after breakfast on Sunday 6 Sep 2020
Premier Resort Sani Pass, Good Hope Farm, Sani Pass Road, Himeville, KwaZulu-Natal. PO Box 44, Himeville 3256
Pricing | SA Residents
You may register with a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of R4,000. This full deposit is required in order to reserve your place.
1. R16,500 Fee – for first 30 Registrations received with R4,000 non-refundable deposit by 31 August 2019.
2. R16,500 registrations of NEW More To Life Students with the non-refundable deposit received within 4 weeks following
the completion of your More To Life Weekend.
3. R16,500 – Discounted fee – full-time students; senior citizens (65 years +); couples or 2 adults from the same household pay whichever fee is due for the first person and the discounted fee for the second.
4. R14,500 - retake/repeat. Please contact email@example.com to negotiate payment details & plan.
5. R20,000 – Full fee for registrations after the first 30 people or after 31st August 2019, secured with a non-refundable
deposit of R4,000. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to negotiate payment details & plan.
SA Residents | Payment methods, Terms & Conditions & cancellation details
Pricing | Non-SA Residents
You may register with a NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT: USD $400.00
1. International Deposit (non-refundable) to secure your place at WOW 2020 - USD $400
2. International Full Fee - USD $2,000
3. International Early Registration - USD $1,600 (If registered before 31 December 2019)
4. International Discounted - USD $1,500 (Senior Citizens, Partners, Full Time Students & Retakes)
Non-SA Residents/International Participants | Payment methods, Terms & Conditions & cancellation details
SA WOW 2020 Registration Team at email@example.com, or call Anne Trusler +27 82 452 2123
Be on Team
Application: Register here
Way of a Warrior is an extraordinary emotional, physical and spiritual challenge that takes you all the way into your deepest and most authentic self, assists you in bringing yourself to the genuine challenges that you have in your life, and delivers you to new and profound possibilities. It is about bringing your body, mind and spirit together in service of your higher purpose.
You will share six of the most powerful days of your life with like-hearted people from all over the world. This Residential course is held at least once a year in different locations from New Zealand to South Africa, to the United States and United Kingdom.
Together, we work to re-kindle your vision for your life while being encouraged and supported by others. You will discover that the only true foe is the negativity and resignation that haunt our minds. Life calls us to more noble and fulfilling goals, into being our deepest and most authentic selves, as well as an integral part of the world community. Way of a Warrior is an experience of that awakening of your vision - and more.
It’s all about “Yes!”
Embracing our lifeshocks as awakening agents:
- Sloughing off learned pretences
- Answering the compelling urges of our heart
- Standing for the truth firmly and resiliently
- Saying yes when we mean yes, no when we mean no
- Being ultra-clear about what we will/won’t tolerate
- Responding to each moment with integrity
- Trusting our own innate goodness
- Knowing absolutely that we belong, we matter
- Accepting that we don’t run the universe
- Willing to play Our Part in the big scheme of things
At Way of a Warrior, we practice the warrior's creed from Lao Tzu: “six times down, seven times up.” Proving yet again the resilience of the human spirit to rise again, stronger, wiser than before.
Each morning begins with movements to awaken and restore your body. You will greet each day in the fresh air as you awaken your bodies and hearts in shared movements and exercise.
You’ll meet in general session for exploration and engagement. Afternoons and evenings follow different patterns of individual processing or writing, partner work or large-group exercises. Each day will deepen and expand your previous work. And you will explore the power of your choices to live at your best—your highest and most noble self.
On Day Five, you’ll participate in a special exercise which will give you the opportunity to practice everything you’ve learned throughout the week. Yes, it is unique! It is about purpose and much, much more. In fact, it’s all about Yes!
Other Course Dates:
Way of a Warrior 202030 Aug