Sat 16 Feb: 09h00 - 18h30
Early Registration - R1,500 for the first 15 people, who sign up and pay 50% deposit
Standard Registration - R1,850
Senior Trainer Vijay Reddy
Your response to the events of your life determines the quality of your life. That’s the simple but powerful principle behind The Art of Response-ability. It’s the art of realization – the ability to see things as they really are and to act with insight (not interpretation) in order to create new or extraordinary results.
During this workshop, you’ll learn to use in-the-moment tools to help you manage your response to the events in your life with purposeful creativity and to profit emotionally, spiritually and professionally from everything that happens.
These tools will enhance your ability to:
- Take creative action without generating unnecessary stress
- Partner more effectively with colleagues and clients
- Be authentically yourself, regardless of what others are doing
- Bring your most creative response to every life situation
- Connect more deeply with family and friends
- Increase your ability to be of service to the world
- Have more fun and experience a greater sense of peace
This workshop is for successful, busy, skilled, visionary, inquisitive, adventurous, purposeful, proactive people whose lives are full, whose time is precious, and who want to make a difference in their lives, and in the lives of others.
Life happens. How will you respond?